Tionna Dolin attended University of California, Los Angeles, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Thereafter, she earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School. During law school, Tionna developed her courtroom presence working as a Certified Law Clerk for Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. Tionna then went on to pursue further litigation experience in private practice, advocating for her clients in civil court, criminal court, probate court, and family court. As an associate attorney at Strategic Legal Practices, Tionna concentrates on consumer protection and class actions.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, 2014.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2011.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California