Tionna Dolin is senior legal counsel at SLP, supervising a team of attorneys and staff. She attended University of California, Los Angeles, where she received her B.A. in psychology. Tionna earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School. During law school, Tionna developed her courtroom presence working as a law clerk for both Santa Monica and Los Angeles County district attorney's offices. Tionna has since specialized in civil litigation. She has participated in jury trials resulting in plaintiffs’ verdicts against major automotive manufacturers, litigated a variety of consumer protection cases in state and federal court (including class actions), and helped thousands of consumers obtain redress against large corporations. Tionna, who values thorough communication, zealous advocacy, and enforcing consumer protection laws, is dedicated to her clients and passionate about achieving their goals.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2011
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California