Matthew Pardo majored in history at Tufts University and graduated with a B.A. in 2012. He later received his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law, where he interned with several government agencies. Shortly after graduating from law school and drawn to better weather, Matt moved to Southern California. At SLP Matt concentrates his practice on consumer protection and automotive defect litigation. When he is not working, Matt enjoys reading books about history and listening to Flamenco guitar.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Tufts University, B.A., 2012
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California