Jacob Cutler is a supervising attorney at SLP and responsible for the settlement of cases. From a young age, Jake aspired to be an attorney, so he majored in political science at University of Wisconsin – Madison where he received his B.A. degree. Jake graduated with a J.D. cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. Prior to joining SLP, Jake specialized in complex litigation and gained invaluable experience advocating on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in various civil disputes. At SLP, he concentrates his practice in the areas of consumer protection, automotive defect litigation, employment law and class actions. In his free time, Jake enjoys watching all types of sports.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2009, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California