Esther Kim attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu where she received her B.A. degree in English Literature. She earned her J.D. degree in only two years as a student in the accelerated SCALE program at Southwestern Law School. Esther graduated in the top 10% of her class in law school and received the highest grades in several classes as well as multiple academic awards. She has worked on a wide range of civil litigation cases and settled numerous personal injury cases with insurance companies prior to starting to practice at SLP. At SLP, Esther concentrates on consumer protection and class actions. She enjoys finding and dining at new restaurants as well as international travel. Esther speaks Korean and Japanese.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, B.A., 2013
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California