Diana Rivero received her B.A., cum laude, from New York University, and was a recipient of the University’s Founder’s Day Award for consistent academic excellence. She graduated from Loyola Law School with her J.D. degree. During law school, Diana clerked for the Honorable Kathleen Mulligan of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and was a summer associate at a large, multi-state law firm. Prior to joining SLP, Diana was an associate at a boutique labor and employment firm where she represented federal employees before the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. She also represented tenants in unlawful detainer actions as a staff attorney for a housing rights non-profit. Currently at SLP, Diana’s practice centers on consumer protection and breach of warranty claims. A native of Mexico City, Diana is fluent in Spanish. In her spare time, Diana enjoys crafting, comic book film adaptations, science fiction, and international travel.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2010
- New York University, B.A., 2004, cum laude
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California