David Penner is an Orange County native who double majored in History and American Culture at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and graduated with a B.A. in 2014. He later received his J.D. from the University of California, Irvine school of Law, where he participated in several campus activities, including moot court, and clerked at a bankruptcy law firm. After graduating law school, Mr. Penner worked with an employment law firm before joining SLP. At SLP, he concentrates his practice on consumer protection and automotive defect litigation. Mr. Penner enjoys playing and watching all sports, watching and singing along to musicals, and running on the beach.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, B.A., 2014
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California