Daniel Law was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he received a B.A. in history. After UCLA, Daniel earned his J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA. While in law school, Daniel gained legal experience clerking for the Public Defender’s office, handling criminal cases ranging anywhere from burglary and theft, to assault and murder. Following law school, Daniel worked in the biotech industry, performing regulatory work in compliance with the Food and Drug Administration.
After his stint in the biotech field, Daniel joined the boutique law firm, where he personally litigated hundreds of personal injury and employment cases on the plaintiff’s side, focusing mainly on wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations. Now at Strategic Legal Practices, Daniel focuses his legal efforts towards consumer protection laws, advocating for his client’s rights with the same fervor and enthusiasm as he has throughout his career.
Daniel enjoys playing music. He grew up playing violin, viola, and saxophone, and is currently teaching himself piano.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2008
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California