Cinela grew up in the San Fernando Valley and graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a B.A. in anthropology. She then received her J.D. from the George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. and returned to California to practice law. Prior to working at SLP, Cinela worked at a law firm where she represented employees in class action lawsuits against their employers. Presently, Cinela finds fulfillment seeking justice for consumers whose rights are violated by large companies. Cinela is fluent in Assyrian and Farsi. In her spare time, Cinela enjoys being politically engaged, traveling, and dancing.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2018
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2013
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California