Christine Haw graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, with a B.A. and earned her J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law. Prior to joining Strategic Legal Practices, Christine represented employees in wrongful termination cases. She handled a wide variety of claims, including violations of the Fair Employment and Housing Act, Family and Medical Leave Act and California Family Rights Act, against large corporations.
As Senior Counsel at Strategic Legal Practices, Christine manages a team of attorneys representing consumers in breach-of-warranty claims against auto manufacturers through trial. During her time as a plaintiffs' attorney, Christine has represented thousands of clients against auto manufacturers. She has also tried numerous cases through jury verdicts in both state and federal courts, with successful verdicts for her clients as lead trial counsel.
- B. A., University of California, Berkeley
- J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California